Fabric Sound-absorbing modules for walls and ceilings.
-Presentation finish: Felt, in 18 colors.
-Support material: Polyester mineral fiber (PET).
-Absorbing material: Polyester mineral fiber (PET) and felt mineral fiber.
-Sound-absorption capacity: Medium-high.
Standard formats/measurements: Measurements adaptable to customer requirements. 2 standard formats: Ø600 mm (about 23.6”) and Ø1,200 mm (about 47.2”). 2 standard formats: Ø600 mm (about 23.6”) and Ø1,200 mm (about 47.2”).
-Optional treatment: fire-retardant felt.
-Standard installation system with double-sided tape or magnets.
– 𝛂m: 0,41
– 𝛂w: 0,33
– N R C: 0,25
-Recycled polyester fiber, 9-mm (0.35”) thick.
– 600×600 – 1200×1200mm.
WEIGHT AND DENSITY:
-Dimensions: 600mm. Weight: 0,572kg. Density: 220kg/m3 +/- 6%
-Dimensions: 1200mm. Weight: 2,285 kg. Density: 220kg/m3 +/- 6%
– 1200×1200 // 600×600 mm
– Adaptable measures to the order
-Long Wave Cloud Felt (LWCF): fewer waves and less depth.
-Short Wave Cloud Felf (SWCF): greater number of waves and greater depth.
Polyester recycled fiber core with soundproofing properties.
-Fire reaction according UNE 13501 – Bs2 d0.
-Ask for veriety of finishes
The temperature must be between 18 ℃ and 25 ℃ (64 ℉ and 77 ℉) with a relative humidity between 40% and 60%.
– Washable product. Cleaning with a wet cloth. Do not use chemical agents.
– High resistance to dirt, although this can vary depending on the finish material
– Scratch-resistance: Depending on the finishing material
– Resistance to impacts Depending on the support material
– Recyclable Environmentally friendly
– Anti-seismic Possibility to install it with an anti-seismic system
– Double-sided tape.