Fabric Sound-absorbing modules for walls and ceilings.
- Presentation finish: 32 types of textile textures
- Possibility of personalised digital printing.
- Support materials: High density mineral fibre.
- Absorbent material: Mineral fibre.
- Sound absorption capacity: High.
- Standard formats/measures: 5. 4 for walls and ceilings and 1 for roofs.
- Optional treatments: Fireproof. Water-repellent.
- Standard installation systems:
- Standard installation systemsWalls: Contact glue, double-sided adhesive or “impaling-clip”.
- Roofs: Contact glue, double-sided adhesive or suspension by means of braided wire rope.
-N R C: 0,94-0,77
– 50 mm. Fiber thickness
– 600×600 mm.
WEIGHT AND DENSITY:
Weight: 1,70 kg.
Density: 96kg/m3 +/- 6%
-Glass fiber core with acoustic absorption properties.
-Fire retardant textile cladding.
-Fire reaction according to UNE 13501 – Bs2 d0
-Board MDF base of 4 mm thickness.
-16 module combinations.
The temperature must be between 18 ℃ and 25 ℃ (64 ℉ and 77 ℉) with a relative humidity between 40% and 60%.
– Washable product. Cleaning with a wet cloth. Do not use chemical agents.
– High resistance to dirt, although this can vary depending on the finish material
– Scratch-resistance: Depending on the finishing material
– Resistance to impacts Depending on the support material
– Recyclable Environmentally friendly
– Anti-seismic Possibility to install it with an anti-seismic system
– Wall fixing parts
– Forged anchor
– Metallic cable.
– Anchor spring.
– Attachment hook.